1. Submit a Puppy Application: Submit your application below or by printing it and mailing a copy to us. This helps us to know your preferences and expectations so that we can match you with your perfect Labradoodle. We will follow-up with a telephone call to discuss your needs and wishes and our upcoming or available puppies. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours, please send a follow-up email to email@example.com to be sure we have received your application.
2. Submit your Deposit: After we have approved your application, a non-refundable reservation fee of $500 secures your puppy. You will receive an email from us with the Deposit contract and link to make your payment. The deposit is applied toward the $3000.00 purchase price of your new puppy. 7% Indiana sales tax ($210.00) is also collected in addition to the purchase price. Please send the payment via Venmo, Paypal or mail a check payable along with a signed Puppy Deposit Contract. Another payment of $1,250.00 is due by 3 weeks of age and the remaining $1,460.00 is due by week 6.
3. Visitors: Forever Friends Labradoodles will post pictures, video, and lots of details of our puppies as we raise them in our home. We regret that we cannot host visitors, " just lookers", or future owners while the puppies are young and not-vaccinated. Puppies are not out of the risk period until fully vaccinated. We will welcome new families with a reservation and deposit, to visit us and the puppies around 6 or 7 weeks; families with reservations will receive an invite to schedule this date/time. There are some times when we may have another young litter in a critical period where we must use caution against outside visitors and may not be able to host visitors. However, for proper socialization we will host many visitors once it is safe for the puppies.
4. Litter Updates: Once your reservation and deposit have been accepted, you can expect several emails with lots of information about important dates for your litter, vaccination information, what to prepare, what items are included in your take-home puppy bag, and other tips to help them make the transition of bringing home your puppy smooth.
5. Selection Process: Matching the right puppy to your family will be a joint effort between your family and us. When selecting a puppy for each family/owner, many factors are taken into consideration, including your preferences and what is best for you and the puppy. Puppies that will be kept as a prospective breeder for our program or another approved breeding program will take first priority in order to continue upholding the high quality of the Australian Labradoodle breed. Our next priority is a dog that will be placed for therapy work. We will perform a formal Temperament test when the puppies reach 7 weeks of age. All puppies will be tested and then matched according to temperament, reservation order, and your desires listed out on the deposit and application contracts. Please understand the process and our highest concern for getting these matches just right. However, sometimes the litter may not have exactly the puppy preference you requested. Should that happen, you can be put on a waiting list for the next litter. We want you to take home the puppy of your dreams. Being open to gender and color will help us to match the right puppy.
6. Take Home your Puppy: Your Take Home date will be scheduled between 8-9 weeks of age of your new puppy. Occasionally, the timing of puppy pick-up may not work for your schedule. Based on space availability in our home, we MAY be able to hold your puppy longer than 9 weeks for a charge of $45/day for boarding and continued Puppy Culture, this includes the cost of food. Or inquire about additional training options to keep your puppy with us a little longer and gain a little more precious knowledge. Special Hand Delivery within the US is also available- inquire about this option and cost as well.
*Before you leave with your puppy, you will need to schedule a visit with your veterinarian within 72 hours, as stated in your Puppy Adoption Contract.
After you take your puppy home, know that we are still here for lifetime support for you and your new best friend.
**All our puppies will leave with a Puppy Bag of goodies including current food, treats, and other items to get you and puppy off on the right paw. They are vaccinated, dewormed, a spay/neuter contract, microchipped, raised with Puppy Culture in our home, and are well socialized before they come home to your family.